At Stanley Park, Vancouver, British Columbia 2007

At Stanley Park, Vancouver, British Columbia 2007
Enjoying a beautiful day!

Friday, March 7, 2008

Thing #16 MnLINK

Thanks for the great session on MnLink- I was happy and overwhelmed as I looked though additional resources for teachers. I've decided to create a website of MnLINK dedicated to giving students historical reading about the Harlem Renaissance and the Roaring 20s. From these collected work students will explore specific social, political and cultural pieces of society- we will spend 3 days in the lab with this activity next week and I will blog about how they use resources from MnLINK.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Kita - I loved the Roaring Twenties link you found on the Library of Congress website. The LC has so many good things for kids, doesn't it? Thank you! Linda