At Stanley Park, Vancouver, British Columbia 2007

At Stanley Park, Vancouver, British Columbia 2007
Enjoying a beautiful day!

Monday, May 12, 2008

Many Favorite Things...United Streaming!

As I reflect back at everything I have learned so far, I have enjoyed so much learning and growing from this MILP project- I will be sad that it will not continue but I am glad teachers can still participate in another technology event- I use United Streaming so much that my final blog post needs to address how wonderful it has been for me to teach with it- If I can get my act together- I believe that I will use more of the information taught to us! But I am using United Streaming to find video clips to use in class and these videos have generated great class discussions! Thanks for everything! MILP has taught me so much!

No comments: