At Stanley Park, Vancouver, British Columbia 2007

At Stanley Park, Vancouver, British Columbia 2007
Enjoying a beautiful day!

Monday, February 11, 2008

Thing #28: Photos and Images

My husband is a professional photographer and I have posted some of our travel pictures on my blog. He uses a site called pbase.com to host and share photos with people around the world. This is a nice site for people to look at photography and learn from each other- of course I am not a photographer, I often cut legs and arms off people I take pictures of so it was refreshing to see such professional work on a website!
I find that I like flickr- it is a nice site with so much- When I was teaching about Afghanistan, I uploaed a map from flickr and used it as well as other photos of everyday people in Afghanistan. Pictures make such a great difference in teaching!

No comments: