At Stanley Park, Vancouver, British Columbia 2007

At Stanley Park, Vancouver, British Columbia 2007
Enjoying a beautiful day!

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Thing #3

I must have copied and pasted about 18 of my colleagues' blog on to my favorite bloglines. I made a mistake and set my profile up to receive additional blogs- OHHH what a headache it was to delete all the unnecessary blogs! This is the beauty and the pain of technology. Now I have only the ILP blogs and I'm finding that I don't like too much information.

I followed the directions of copying and pasting additional blogs from the Metromilli site. I know that we received an email about how to do it in a much more simple way, but as I imported subscriptions I noticed that my colleagues had two blogs on my blogline. I had to go and delete the additional blogs. I'm thankful for the learning experience.

This is a great technology tool but somehow I need to manage more effectively the information coming through my bloglines.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Kita -- I love your pic. Even though it took a long time to put all the MILI blog links on your blog, isn't it just so convenient to have them there?

Kita Vang Her said...

Yes! Thanks IMC lady for your comment on my picture! I am thankful to have all the bloglines at my convenience-It's just deleting all the unnecessary blog subscriptions!