At Stanley Park, Vancouver, British Columbia 2007

At Stanley Park, Vancouver, British Columbia 2007
Enjoying a beautiful day!

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thing #5: Create and Maintain a Teacher's Web Page

I remember being trained in Urban Planet two years ago-and how frustrated and confused I felt after the session. I put off creating my Web Page because I left the session not knowing how to even login- I appreciate our last session at Como with Leslie. It was so helpful because she had our usernames ready and all I did was create my password.

I'm so amazed at how quickly I learned how to create my website just after this first session with Leslie. I quickly caught on with everything Leslie presented and how easy it was to create this website. I did tell Leslie and Linda that perhaps my skills have improved through this MILP project and blogging!

1 comment:

Linda said...

I think you're right. You catch on so quickly too. Linda