At Stanley Park, Vancouver, British Columbia 2007

At Stanley Park, Vancouver, British Columbia 2007
Enjoying a beautiful day!

Monday, January 7, 2008

Thing #15 : Collaboration

I am thankful for our PLC's collaboration with Linda. I feel that through this collaboration effort I have support and new ideas to share with my students. I will share a few things from my classes:
- students now use our reliable online resource website more often than before
-my students are now aware of Google and more reliable sources
-the cached button has proved very helpful for all, a lot of my SPED students use it as well
-research seems more like a part of our class now, before it was more of a problem
-students are finally remembering that they have to cite their sources.

In a small period of time, we have accomplished so much, thanks to Linda and our collaboration effort!

1 comment:

Linda said...

I'm so glad the kids are becoming more efficient researchers. Keep up the great work. Linda