At Stanley Park, Vancouver, British Columbia 2007

At Stanley Park, Vancouver, British Columbia 2007
Enjoying a beautiful day!

Monday, January 7, 2008

Thing #7 Students Using the Research Calculator

Students are finding that the day to day reminders are helpful and they like the categorizing of steps- of course they fell overwhelm because they have to answer questions for the research calculator and my questions as well. I was wondering if there is a way for teachers to put the calculator on our website and add our own criteria on the calculator? Or is it only available through sponsored sites?

I would like to have students try to use it more often if I can add more information and requirements and adjust the schedule. I know one of our colleague did a great job adjusting their schedule, so I used what he did and created my own guidelines, but it would be great to have it online.

No comments: