At Stanley Park, Vancouver, British Columbia 2007

At Stanley Park, Vancouver, British Columbia 2007
Enjoying a beautiful day!

Monday, January 7, 2008

Thing # 8 Dribbling Lessons

I don't really have students reflect on their projects, so I have incorporated the dribbling lesson of self-evaluation and peer evaluation in their project. For the freshmen class we talked about self- evaluation and what they would to to help improve their global issue project. I also included questions in their final presentation where they will reflect on their projects.

My juniors and I will go over the peer evaluation component of the lesson on Thursday as we have students present their work on Minnesota' s history. I took the worksheet sample from Leslie Preddy and I will adjust a few item on the worksheet- then I will make copies for students as they evaluate each other during their presentations. Also, each student will have to complete their own self-evaluation worksheet that I also took from Leslie Preddy.

I'm so glad that there's so much great lessons and worksheets for us to use to help with the research process.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I'm glad you found a helpful dribbling lesson . . . please do let us know how the students' evaluations go!